Some things I find interesting...
- LIS students! I will be an officer for our student association and I'm eager to find out what students want from their selected officials.
- School media - of which I know very little but will be doing some field experience this fall.
- Social media + Technology Tools...now that I've switched from an academic lib focus to school media, I'm more interested in finding ways K-12 can use these tools
- AASL + Those in the "know" - I have a lot to learn...so getting plugged in w/ groups and people who have been in the field will be key
- Volunteerism - I'd like to do some more of this in various libraries but probably not until next semester...volunteering = learning a TON about not only an organization, but the profession overall