9.29.2013

Excuse the mess...

While I'm in the process of ending my graduate school career, I'm working on transferring my information (PDP, resume, portfolio, etc.) to my blog.  Soooo...it's messy.  I don't like a mess.  I'm going through book fair at school right now and my desk is a mess.  My library is not a mess but in book fair land so sort of a "mess".  My house needs to be cleaned - it's a mess by my standards.  And sometimes, life is just messy, messy, messy!

So please excuse the mess.  I find that as I get older, I get more OCD about things like white space and clean countertops.  : ) However, it's in the midst of mess that I find what I'm looking for:

  • keys to my long forgotten bike lock
  • that really cool picture my son made back in May at school
  • a great lesson plan idea I wanted to try last spring and
  • myself.


Sometimes a mess is just necessary.  So please excuse the mess.  I'm a work in progress.

Cheers,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment